What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The simple guide to meeting men, dating men, and making every man in the room want you
- Learn everything you need to know about what really goes on inside the minds of men
- Learn the truth of how a man’s mind really works, and what he wishes you knew
- Learn how to have any man feeling almost unbearably attracted to you
- Learn how to get that deep, devotional love you deserve and crave
- Discover how to crack open a man’s ‘internal walls’
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. That’s Not How Men Work scores 76.57/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thatsnothowmenwork.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thatsnothowmenwork.com you’ll also be taken through to thatsnothowmenwork.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)